Join Our Team
The Property Supervisor is accountable for all aspects of oversight and management of a number of residential properties which include but are not limited to the following:
Enforce consistent implementation and execution of PAMCO policies and procedures including, but not limited, to the following:
- Accounts Payable Procedures
- AppFolio Procedures
- Deposit Procedures
- Fair Housing Procedures
- Hiring Procedures
- Late Fee Procedures
- Lease File Procedures
- Leasing Procedures
- Maintenance Procedures
- Move-Out Procedures
- Turn Procedures
PAMCO encourages common sense be exercised at all times to make the multi-family property be successful.
Tactical execution and communication of PAMCO’s strategic direction. The basic tenets of which are as follows:
- Rent more apartments.
- Retain more leases.
- Complete more service requests faster.
- Collect rent efficiently.
- Follow budget.
- Work to increase both the income and the value of the property.
Mentor, coach, supervise, and develop resident managers while at the same time holding them accountable for their results and their successes.
Develop and manage individual property business plans which should include but are not limited to the following:
- Revenue and Net Income Goals
- Developing, monitoring and managing a defined marketing strategy.
- Strategic Budgeting:
- Know the property budgets.
- Own the property budgets.
- Measure performance against the property budgets.
**TO BE CONSIDERED**, please complete an application online and submit resume/cover letter to fax 520-795-9849, Attn. ‘job title applying for’
Drug & Background screening, skills testing will be required.
Paul Ash Management Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Thank you for your interest in Paul Ash Management Company LLC