At Paul Ash Management we are committed to our property owners, commercial tenants, residents and our communities.
|Habitat for Humanity||Habitat for Humanity||A Brush with Kindness|
We have seen many workplace changes since launching our Complete Package training guide for our staff. In November 2010, in response to employee surveys, and with the solid support of Bruce and Paul Ash, we resolved to do more to support healthier lifestyles for our employees. We launched an employee work-site wellness program with 5 wellness committee-agreed goals:
- Help employees identify personal health risks. We offer annual online health assessments and encourage attendance at our health fairs
- Encourage personal responsibility Information as well as access to resources such as the counseling support provided to all employees and their families at no cost through our Employee Assistance Program.
- Help employees make healthy choices. Lunch and Learn events are a fun way to find out about health-related topics, such as “De-stressing before the holidays”, “Fitting Fitness into your Busy Day”.
- Control healthcare costs through disease prevention.
- Improve overall employee morale and well-being. Participating in community events as a company we enjoy learning about and helping our neighbors.
Paul Ash Management employees have participated in community events with the following organizations: