Welcome to the Paul Ash Management Company LLC website
Holiday greetings from Paul Ash Management Company , LLC
I have sent previous messages about action initiated by Paul Ash Management Company LLC when our national health emergency was just in the beginning stages last Winter. I want to take a few moments to update you on our current status and progress we’ve made so far this year.
- Paul Ash Management Company LLC developed health and sanitary protocols to keep our staff , property users, homeowners and all of the assets we manage safe in accordance with local , state and federal guidelines.
- Paul Ash Management Company LLC owned and managed properties has not missed a debt service payment in 2020 since the emergency started .
- Paul Ash Management Company LLC has been considered an essential business. We worked remotely for about 40 days and re opened successfully without having to initiate any further closures. During the period when our office was closed we continued to manage at a very high efficiency level keeping up with all calls , correspondence ,over sight of various capital projects and immediately substituted in person meetings with Zoom conferences. We have experienced limited COVID contacts but our COVID positive testing exposure has been zero until recently when one of our office staff tested positive with minimal symptoms. As needed we have protected the rest of our staff when we were notified of on change in health status. We have re adopted mandatory face covering policy for all office visitors and plan to continue the policy until we see improvement in community health conditions.
- Paul Ash Management Company LLC rent collections , collection of HOA assessments and cash management have run normally without difficulty. Delinquencies have run well within normal ranges at our of the assets and communities we operate.
- Paul Ash Management Company LLC has worked with any commercial user who required a pause or change in terms which has been a great help to their businesses and this helped build further good will that we believe will have long term advantages .
- Paul Ash Management Company LLC personnel kept up with all of our normal property visits were maintained without any pause in frequency.
- All Paul Ash Management Company LLC property lease renewal percentages continue to run at high levels without pause.
- Paul Ash Management Company LLC has remained in close touch with key debt partners during the crisis which has further enhanced our banking relationships.
- Paul Ash Management Company LLC assisted several of our commercial users which helped them receive PPP funding. Our restaurants have adapted to closures, take out/deliveries.
We have all learned many lessons through this health crisis but we are not out of the woods yet. Availability of a vaccine is very promising but until herd immunity in the general population is achieved and business patterns adjust back to normal we will continue our current vigilance and attention which has helped us get to the healthy place we have achieved. We are optimistic about the future and look forward to greater opportunities which will be afforded to our company because of our proactive activities.
Best wishes for a Happy Hannukah , Merry Christmas plus a safe, healthy and peace filled 2021.
Bruce Ash, CPM
President / CEO
Paul Ash Management Company, LLC
Remembering Paul Ash – Maccabiah Record Holder
Longtime Arizona Daily Star sports editor Abe Chanin* dubbed Paul Ash* the “strongest Jew in the world” and helped him raise some of the money he needed to go the Maccabiah Games in Israel in 1957.
A military veteran and avid card player, Paul Ash raised the rest of the funds by winning card games as he criss-crossed the United States on the military transport flights that got him to New York in time to catch his flight to Israel. He won the first of his two gold medals that year in the sport of weightlifting, breaking all records in the 198-lb class. He competed and won the gold medal again in 1961.