Join Our Team
The Residential Manager is accountable for all aspects of oversight and management of the assigned residential property. This includes, but is not limited, to the following:
Understand thoroughly and enforce consistently with all site personnel the implementation and execution of PAMCO policies and procedures including, but not limited to, the following:
- Accounts Payable Procedures
- AppFolio Procedures
- Deposit Procedures
- Fair Housing Procedures
- Hiring Procedures
- Late Fee Procedures
- Lease File Procedures
- Leasing Procedures
- Maintenance Procedures
- Move-Out Procedures
- Safety Procedures
- Turn Procedures
PAMCO encourages common sense be exercised at all times to make the multi-family property be successful.
Tactical execution and communication of PAMCO’s strategic direction to all site personnel. The basic tenets of which are as follows:
- Rent more apartments.
- Retain more leases.
- Complete more service requests faster.
- Collect rent efficiently.
- Follow budget.
- Turn units quickly.
- Maintain good resident relations in an atmosphere of caring.
- Work to increase both the income and value of the property.
- Hire, train, supervise, mentor and, if necessary, terminate all on-site personnel.
- Cross train employees to insure all employees can handle several functions within their respective disciplines.
- Hold site personnel accountable for their results and successes.
- Keep payroll expense within budget.
- Remind all site personnel that they are to be friendly and courteous at all times, regardless off resident attitude and/or behavior.
- Ensure all site personnel are adequately educated with respect to Fair Housing and all PAMCO policies and procedures.
Create and maintain a team of capable site personnel via the following:
Develop and manage the property’s business plan which should include but is not limited to the following:
- Revenue and Net Income Goals
- The development, monitoring and managing of a marketing strategy.
- Strategic Budgeting
- Property Owner’s Objective (is the property to be sold, upgraded, held as a long term investment, etc.).
- Understand and embrace responsibility for both the property’s performance and how that performance is reflected in the monthly reports. Be able to explain in detail each and every line item of the monthly cash flow report including what the line item represents and how the actual amount reported compares to budget. Provide no later than the 10th of the following month a copy of the prior month’s cash flow report to the property supervisor with relevant comments regarding the prior month’s performance.
- At least once daily walk and inspect the property to ensure that the property is in the best condition possible, any outstanding issues are being addressed, and that all site personnel are performing at or above an acceptable PAMCO standard.
**TO BE CONSIDERED**, please complete an application online and submit resume/cover letter to fax 520-795-9849, Attn. ‘job title applying for’
Drug & Background screening, skills testing will be required.
Paul Ash Management Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Thank you for your interest in Paul Ash Management Company LLC